Engineering skill development with a human element

Transformational engineering education experiences, custom-built for your team.

Skills Training

We help your newest team members get up to speed on your current tech stack, train your engineering team on a new framework, or work with a cross-functional team to develop stronger communication and empathy for the roles each team member plays in bringing a project to life.

Training teams in tech to push their skills to the next level

Technical Onboarding

We believe that with the right training, an entry-level engineer can start contributing meaningfully in as soon as 3 weeks. We create custom onboarding experiences for new hires that lead to faster ramp-ups, more cohesive culture, and clearer ways of working.

Partial Immersives

Most engineering teams can’t completely pause their workflows for a month to learn something new. That’s why we offer partial immersive programs. Participants spend 25% of each workday learning something new, and the remaining 75% applying it.

Skills Workshops

Strengthen your team’s technical and communication skills with a series of workshops exploring data science, programmatic art, or whatever topic you commission. This is the perfect way to jump-start your technical team’s learning journey in a new discipline.

Strategic Consulting

Engineers are happier (and more likely to stick around) when they know they have opportunities to grow without hunting for a new job. Let’s work together to create a ‘culture of learning’ within your organization, and ensure that your technical talent gets stronger and happier over time.


0 %
Would recommend
Giant Machines Learn Team
0 +
Engineers trained
0 +
Hours delivered
0 %
Returning clients

Transform the youth through code and computer science

Join our seasonal Teaching Fellowship and learn how to code and teach technology leaders. 


Pre career coding education programs

Pre career coding education programs

Building a diverse technical talent pipeline starts with early opportunities for underrepresented students to learn code.

Explore our services

Discover more ways we can work together and create your vision in the most innovative way possible.


Validate and build the right product the first time.



Bring your ideas to life and develop seamless, strategically-designed digital products.



Validate and build the right product the first time.


Bring your ideas to life and develop seamless, beautifully-designed digital products.

Let’s make impact together


Learn more about us here at Giant Machines and how you can work with us.

What we do

We leverage best-in-class talent to create leading edge digital solutions.


Know your next move


Develop beautiful products


Enrich your tech knowledge

Our work

Learn more about our partnerships and collaborations.

Our perspective

Stay up to date with the latest in technology and design.